3 May 2010

Update Your Calender

Has is been almost a month already? Low postage recently due to being students and being hated by the universe. Did you know Topshop online has a big-ish sale? I wish I did not know this. I've already bought a coat. I want these shoes:
I don't know why. I am addicted to hideous shoes I guess.

BACK TRACK: the newest HEARTBEAT night is this Saturday at the Transit Bar. Last month the Party By Jake folks featured clothes by Eleventh Commandment, which was a'ight. The shirts were mainly their older styles (i.e. stuff they wanted to get rid of), which I didn't like as much as their newer prints. But they looked good on:


Anywho. The featured label this month is MOCAN, some kind of skating brand who I want to look up but cannot due to their low-level internet presence (empty etsy, coy 'inspiration' blog). If you're curious head to HEARTBEAT this weekend. It is free and the tunes are super banging.