18 June 2009

Canberra vs. Sydney

Sydney has pulled something tricky in the eternal battle against Canberra's inferiority complex - It has taken photographer Sophia for 2-ish weeks! you bastards.

That means CapSty is on a wk temp. break. In the meantime, I supply you with some 'less-modest' street fashion blogs to browse. You'll come back to us after you get a load of their awesome right? Right??

Face Hunter: Best?

Glamcanyon: hahahaha, this is Your Brain on Berlin.

Advanced Style: PEOPLE WE CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS BLOG ENOUGH. You need it, it needs you, it is our future, it is our past. I'm afraid of getting old but at least I know I can stay Attractive; Advanced Style has taught me this.



(Plus sorry, but Dakota Fanning is pleasing me by looking pretty cool but at the same time still looking really 7 years old in the face. DF pleases me generally because, yes, she is really very rich but I think I could take her in a physical altercation - I find this is a disturbingly important qualifier for whether I like a celebrity or not. PS This is a relevant digression to have on this blog because I can PICTURE myself in those shoes/toting that tote at the ANU.)